Phronis supports critical infrastructure projects locally and globally, providing
multi-discipline engineering, program & project management, engineering
drafting & design, and infrastructure & business advisory services.
We operate in the transport, energy, mining & industry, renewables and water sectors.
Welcome to Phronis …
Phronis inspires the delivery of world changing infrastructure.
With expertise in infrastructure strategy and advisory, project management, and engineering design, we have worked alongside large and emerging clients the world over for almost a decade to inspire the delivery of their infrastructure goals.
Always striving to achieve our brand promise, Phronis stands for trusted, practical thinking to innovate and simplify, creating valued and distinctive outcomes for our clients, the community, our people, and our industry.
Federal Government’s Entrepreneurs Program
Why is it important to us?
During 2021, Phronis was proud to be recognised under the Federal Government’s Entrepreneurs’ Programme. Through the Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources, this program is the Australian Governments’ flagship program for productivity and competitiveness in the small and medium private business sector.
The program has given Phronis access to Deloitte as a delivery partner working with the government to help the Phronis team accelerate the growth of our business. Our connection with the Department, the Government, and Deloitte has been defining for the achievement of our strategic goals this year.
What is it?
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme has a team of specialists dedicated to supporting clients through Business Design (bDesign). This team provides design thinking expertise rarely engaged by SME businesses. bDesign encourages clients to become customer-centric and more strategic. A service developed specifically for clients of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme is the uPAT Workshop.
We are ISO Certified
While achieving ISO certification is largely seen as a “ticket to play” for many clients, the decision to pursue accreditation for us was also personal.
Beyond designing a system that supports the delivery of quality, repeatable and consistent outcomes, we’ve spent the last few years also defining and challenging how our systems, processes and culture can really enliven our promise to inspire the delivery of world changing infrastructure.
Achievement of certification across quality, health, safety, and environment within this context is a great reward.
Sweeter still is the feedback we receive from the clients we partner with about:
- the quality of our outcomes e.g. “your deliverables are sensational!”
- the strength of our team e.g. “our team are incredibly happy with your team’s contributions
- our regard for timely delivery e.g. “thanks for pushing hard this week to get this done on time”
Phronis is a pre-approved pre-qualified supplier under the LocalBuy procurement system:
LB279 – Project Management Services – Civil Infrastructure, Environmental & Waste Management, Strategic Planning & Program Management, and Water & Sewerage.
LB312 – Engineering & Environmental Consultancy Services – Engineering Consultancy Services: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural, Traffic & Transport, and Water Supply & Sewerage; & Environmental Consultancy Services: Waste Disposal & Recycling, and Renewable Energy.
LB309 – Business Management & Consulting Services – Strategic, Organisational & Business Planning Services.
A first step in our broader vision, Phronis is pleased and excited to be awarded this qualification for and to be better able to more directly support Queensland’s impressive transport infrastructure program for the future.
In what is now our third level of prequalification in as many months, Phronis is very pleased to announce this achievement, as we set ourselves up for 2022.
We value the acknowledgement of our capability and hard work to get to this point. We look forward to working directly with the Department, or partnering with any other companies who are entrusted to deliver the DTMR strategy and promise.
Our list of prequalifications with Department of Transport and Main Roads continues to grow and, like the one we announced yesterday, means Phronis is even better placed to support Queensland’s impressive yet critical infrastructure delivery program.
Why Select us?
- Phronis is an independent organisation so we can truly recommend what is best for the project and the client.
- We are an aggregator of capability to solve any problem.
- We are a “cloud first” technology platform, enabling global teams to work seamlessly, from a single point of data truth.
- We are a truly diverse team, with over 15 languages spoken, including Chinese, Korean, Catalan and French.
- We understand the broader context. Our solutions are focused on getting the balance right across those vital areas that will deliver the best possible result: safety, budget, strategy, people, technical, tools & systems.
- We combine our business experience with engineering.
- We push technical boundaries (i.e. world record conveyors)
- Phronis delivers using creativity and innovation that is founded on a background of solid engineering and business experience.
“This is exactly what we wanted.”