Phronis Pty Ltd was founded by Shaun Nugent from experiences as a Designer, Project Manager, General Manager and Company Director delivering some of Australia and New Zealand’s most notable engineering projects.
Experience has been gained from working with delivery teams, alliance leadership teams and project boards on projects include:
- Rolleston Coal Project ($200 million), Xstrata
- Dawson Valley Project ($200 million), Anglo Coal
- Tarong Alliance ($400 million), Tarong Energy
- North–South Bypass Tunnel ($2 billion), Brisbane City Council
- Lake Lindsay ($170 million), Anglo Coal
- Airport Link ($4 billion), Thiess
- Jilalan ($500 million) &GAP 50 Rail Project ($130million), Coal Stream Alliance for Queensland Rail
Key points of difference
Phronis is a small independent organisation so we can truly recommend what is best for the project and the client.
We understand the broader context. Our solutions are focused on getting the balance right across those vital areas that will deliver the best possible result: safety, budget, strategy, people, technical, tools & systems.
Phronis delivers using creativity and innovation that is founded on a background of solid engineering and business experience.
We combine our business experience with engineering.